- Quantity: 25 LB Sample Case - CONTACT FOR VOLUME PRICING
- Industry: Packaging | Foam to Foam or Foam to Cardboard
- Features: Longer Open Time | Higher Viscosity
- Brand: Infinity Bond
Infinity FoamPack Foam Packaging Hot Melt Overview
Infinity FoamPack hot melt was formulated specifically for foam and cardboard packaging applications. FoamPack offers a longer open time than standard packaging bulk hot melt products and has excellent wet tack. Wet Tack is the ability for the adhesive to stay open and bond after it has been dispensed and spread on the substrates.
FoamPack is often used in packaging applications but can also be used in product assembly where foam and corrugated substrates are being bonded.
- Foam to Foam
- Foam to Cardboard
- Packaging and Product Assembly
Dispensing FoamPack Hot Melt
FoamPack can be dispensed with standard manual or automated bulk hot melt equipment. It offers great pot stability and clean machining.
* This pricing is for a 25 LB sample case, contact us for volume pricing.
- Viscosity: 2200 cps @ 350° F
- Total Solids: 100%%
- Softening Point: 165°F
- Color: Light Amber
- Form: Pillows
- Speed of Set: Long Open Time
- Application: Foam Packaging
- Application Temp: 325°-375°F
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.