- Quantity: CONTACT FOR VOLUME PRICING
- Industry: High Speed Packaging | Semi-Automated Packaging | Food Packaging
- Features: Freezer Grade | Low Temp Clean Melting - No Char | Strong, Fast Tack
- Brand: Infinity Bond
About Infinity Bond superDOT E125 Stitch and Dot Optimized Hot Melt
superDOT E125 is a premium hot melt adhesive formulated for applications using hot melt stitching and dotting to reduce adhesive consumption up to 50%. It is a low temperature, fast setting adhesive used for high speed packaging and filter applications. superDOT E125 provides advantages including reduced maintenance costs, increased safety, reduced energy costs and lower consumption.
- Coated Stocks
* Free samples may be available, contact us to see if your application qualifies.
A Little about Stitch and Dot Optimized Systems
Hot melt stitching and dotting systems are not a new concept to end of line packaging applications. Dotting systems work by opening and closing the hot melt gun very quickly to create a series of hot melt dots instead of a full line. All of the space between is savings... big savings!
Hotmelt.com has now made it easier and more affordable than ever to upgrade your existing system to a money saving hot melt dotting system. The upgrade takes less than 3 hours and in some cases, the equipment and installation is free.
Common Applications for superDOT E125
- High Speed Packaging
- Semi-Automated Packaging
- Food Packaging
- Filter Manufacturing
- Freezer Applications
Features of superDOT E125
- Low Temp Clean Melting - No Char
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Good Heat and Cold Resistance
- Strong, Fast Tack
- Freezer Grade
- Application Temperature Range: 275-300°F
- 900 cps @ 300°F
- 1,200 cps @ 275°F
- 1,940 cps @ 250°F
- Mettler Drop Point: 168°F
- Open Time: Short
- Product Form: Chips or Pellets
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.