- Quantity: CONTACT FOR VOLUME PRICING
- Industry: High Speed Packaging | Semi-Automated Packaging | Food Packaging
- Features: Very Fast Hot Tack | Excellent Temperature Resistance | Bonds to Glass
- Brand: Infinity Bond
About Infinity Bond superDOT E100 Stitch and Dot Optimized Hot Melt
superDOT E100 is a premium EVA hot melt adhesive formulated for applications using hot melt stitching and dotting to reduce adhesive consumption up to 50%. It offers fast tack and excellent adhesion to cardboard, corrugated and some coated stocks. superDOT E100 also has very good high and low temperature resistance.
- Coated Stocks
* Free samples may be available, contact us to see if your application qualifies.
A Little about Stitch and Dot Optimized Systems
Hot melt stitching and dotting systems are not a new concept to end of line packaging applications. Dotting systems work by opening and closing the hot melt gun very quickly to create a series of hot melt dots instead of a full line. All of the space between is savings... big savings!
Hotmelt.com has now made it easier and more affordable than ever to upgrade your existing system to a money saving hot melt dotting system. The upgrade takes less than 3 hours and in some cases, the equipment and installation is free.
Common Applications for superDOT E100
- High Speed Packaging
- Semi-Automated Packaging
- Food Packaging
- Tray Forming
Features of superDOT E100
- Very Fast Hot Tack
- Excellent Heat Resistance
- Excellent Cold Resistance
- Bonds to Glass
- Application Temperature: 325-360°F
- Viscosity: 1,100 cps @ 350°F
- Heat Stability: Excellent
- Open Time: Short
- Softening Point: 238°F
- Product Form: Chips or Pellets
Submit the form below to get the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product sent to your email address.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.