- Industry: Nonwoven and Product Assembly
- Features: 2 Minute Open Time | Good Temp Resistance
- Sample Case - Contact Us for Bulk Pricing
About Infinity Bond IM-A6240 Bed In A Box Bulk Hot Melt
Sample Case - Contact Us for Bulk Pricing
Infinity Bond IM-A6240 was formulated for the increasingly popular 'Bed-in-a-Box' home mattress. This high performance hot melt offers exceptional bonds to a wide range of foam and fabric substrates. The hot melt is noise free after setting so there is no cracking noises after assembly. With excellent high and low temperature resistance, the Infinity Bond IM-A6240 is setting the industry standard for Bed In A Box assembly and manufacturing.
The Infinity Bond IM-A6240 can be applied as a bead but is more commonly sprayed using bulk hot melt equipment. It offers an open time of 90-120 seconds depending on application temperature and spray pattern.
- Wide range of foams
- Coated substrates
* Free samples may be available, contact us to see if your application qualifies.
A Little about Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin (APAO) Hot Melt
APAO hot melts provide a number of unique characteristics that make them extremely useful and adaptable to a huge number of applications. They are able to provide a significantly longer open time than traditional hot melts, are low cost, have exceptional temperature resistance and can be extruded or sprayed.
APAO can often be used to replace much more expensive adhesives like polyamide hot melts therefore offering exceptional savings.
Common Applications for Infinity Bond IM-A6240
- Mattress manufacturing
- Foam bonding
- Product assembly
- Spray hot melt applications
Features of Infinity Bond IM-A6240
- Bonds PE/PP/PU Foam, Fabric and Wood
- Up to 2 minute open time
- Good high and low temperature resistance
- FDA Compliant for Indirect Food Contact
- Properties: High Ethylene Copolymer
- Viscosity: 4450 cps at 375 F
- Needle Pen: 15
- Softening Point: 250 F
- Open Time: 60 Seconds
- Solid Density: .088 g/cc
ResourcesContact Us for Data Sheets
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.