New from Power Adhesives - Over Molding Hot Melt Sticks
Hotmelt.com is thrilled to introduce Overtec 5 FR glue sticks. We first saw these incredible glue sticks in action at MDM Chicago 2013 brought to the show by our friend Lee from Power Adhesives.
OverTEC is a cost effective molding system that eliminates traditional heat curing, housing and casing that are used in potting. Since the OverTEC system works perfect with aluminum molds allowing you to save money. Aluminum molds can be made quickly because they are easy to mill and drill. We are thrilled to be able to present this cost effective molding option to our customers. If you have any questions about Power Adhesive's OverTEC products, please call 877-933-3343 or contact us here.
Attributes of OverTEC FR 5 Glue Sticks
- Excellent Chemical Resistance & Thermal Durability
- Upper Heat Resistance (286ºF) & Lower Temperature Flexibility (14ºF)
- UL 94 V0 Listing
- Highly Moldable Material
- Excellent Electrical Properties
- Cost Effective
Top Overtec Applications
- Electronic Component Encapsulation
- Connector Potting
- Grommet Injection
- Automotive Electronics
- PCB Overmolding
- Molded connectors & sensors
See how easy it is by viewing our video.
Easy as 1-2-3
- Switch on your glue gun and allow it to heat up to operating temperature
- Dispense Overtec 5 FR by placing the nozzle into the hole in the side of the aluminum mold. When the mold is full pulling the trigger will become hard, but maintain pressure for a few seconds.
- The Overtec 5 FR will set within a few seconds and then the mold can be opened and the molded piece take out
Questions about hot melt molding or form making? Contact one of our adhesive experts to discuss how hot melt might be a good fit for your application.