- Use up to 50% less adhesive
- 3 hour installation time per line
- No new tanks or hoses required
- Fits almost any Nordson ProBlue 15 system
Upgrade Your Existing Nordson ProBlue 15 Equipment to a Hot Melt Dotting System
Quickly and affordably upgrade your Nordson ProBlue 15 bulk tank system to a hot melt stitching and dotting system and use up to 50% less adhesive. The installation takes under 3 hours and does not require adding or changing your Nordson ProBlue 15 tanks or hoses.
Hotmelt.com will provide you pricing on upgrading your system along with a savings calculator to upgrade to a dotting system.
Nordson ProBlue 15 Stitching and Dotting Upgrade Details
- No new tank required
- No new hoses required
- Total installation time less than 3 hours
- Local on-site installation available
Benefits of Nordson ProBlue 15 Hot Melt Dotting Upgrade
- Use up to 50% less hot melt adhesive
- No expensive compressed air required
- Increased safety using pneumatic dispenser
- Longer life guns and modules - up to 1 billion cycles
- Same or improved bond strength
- Allows for faster line speeds
* Nordson is a registered trademark of the Nordson coproration. Any use of the Nordson name is for comparison purposes only.
Hot Melt Dotting Glue Gun Specs
- Electromagnetic hot melt application head for glue beads and dots
- Up to 10 times longer service life, compared to electro-pneumatic hot melt application heads
- Reduction of operating noise by 30 dB – compared to electro-pneumatic hot melt application heads – to 65 dB
- Cost savings through elimination of the compressed-air supply
- Suitable for use with non-hhs systems with a commercially available PLC
- Plug-in module
- Compact design
- Thermal insulation
- Integrated over-temperature cut-out
- Less adhesive is required for dot application
ResourcesHot Melt Dotting Gun and Module Data Sheet
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.