- View All Bulk Hot Melt Applicators
- Graco Single Module Applicator
- Single Module Applicator
- Multiple Solenoid and RTD Options
- Low Price Guarantee
Graco InvisiPac GS35 Single Module Applicator Overview
The Graco InvisiPac GS35 single-module applicator system was designed to eliminate hot melt plugging thus minimizing down time and saving you money.
This single module system is for use with the Graco HM25 or HM50 tankless systems. The GS35 applicator can be fitted with a range of hot melt nozzles allowing for precise hot melt dispensing sure to meet the needs of any application.
Engineered for optimal control and with high speed and high temperature applications in mind.
The GS35 applicator module comes with a factory set spring that works across all pneumatic and fluid pressure ranges which means there is no need for fine adjustments.
GS35 Single Module Filter
This module filter was engineered to product the ball and seat from char and debris creating a clog free system.
The Manifold on the GS35 applicator traps residual char or debris which is then removed when the filter is changed. The manifold filter is placed in a heated zone which means no cold spots so you have consistent dispensing.
Finally, the manifold can be brought up to heat in 10 minutes
* Both the InvisiPac GS35 and GM100 Plug-Free applicator have 2 different RTD options:
1) Pt 100(385) is a Platinum 100 ohm RTD.
2) Ni 120 is a Nickel 120 ohm RTD.
The name plate on the applicator will list which one to pick on the delivery system. If you pick an incorrect selection, the applicator may not heat properly or it may be damaged. Remember to specify the type of RTD in use on the Display Module.
- Overview: Air Open/Spring Close, Ball & Seat
- Speed: Greater than 3,500 cycles per minute
- Time to Temperature: Less than 10 minutes
- Maximum Working Fluid Pressure: 1500 psi / 103 bar / 10.3 MPa
- Operating Pneumatic Pressure Range: 40-80 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 400 Degrees F
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-122 Degrees F
- Solenoid Valve: 24 Vac or 110 Vac
- Electrical Service: 200-240 Vac
- Approvals: UL499, CSA88, CE, ISO 9001
Graco GS35 Single Module Applicator Configuration Options
- Graco 24P073 | RTD Pt 100 (385) | 24 VDC
- Graco 24P074 | RTD Pt 100 (385) | 110 VAC
- Graco 24P246 | RTD Pt 100 (385) | None
- Graco 24P299 | RTD Ni 120 | 24 VDC
- Graco 24P300 | RTD Ni 120 | 110 VAC
- Graco 24P307 | RTD Ni120 | None
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.