Monday April 2, 2012
Bulk Glue Sticks
Bulk Glue Sticks
Buying bulk glue sticks can be much more cost effective, saving you money in multiple aspects of your purchase. By purchasing glue sticks in bulk, we can almost always offer wholesale pricing and a much reduced shipping cost by using freight carriers over standard UPS & FedEx shiping. Having to order glue sticks less often will also give you more time to focus on other aspects of your business. You can buy wholesale glue sticks even if you do not use large quantities quickly because hot glue sticks have a long shelf life and are compact and easy to store.
Purchasing Bulk Glue Sticks
Buying wholesale glue sticks is not a complicated process. We love helping people find the perfect product for their application. We can give you valuable insight in determining if your situation justifies buying in bulk. If you are worried about not having enough space to store the glue sticks we do offer "blanket ordering". A blanket order is a process in which you place a large order to be released in smaller amounts over a period of time. We stock the glue sticks in bulk at our warehouse and you only pay as they are shipped. This is also a great way to make sure that your particular glue stick is always in stock when you need it to eliminate costly downtime due to back orders.
Bulk Hot Melt vs. Bulk Hot Glue Sticks
The Major Factors
Bulk Hot Melt Pros
- Buying bulk hot melt is the most cost effective form of hot melt
- Large, automated systems can be set up to eliminate labor and increase productivity
- No size requirements on bulk hot melt, ie most bulk forms will work in most bulk machines
Bulk Hot Melt Cons
- Initial cost is high for the machinery
- Start up and cleaning are much more time consuming
- If your system has a breakdown there can be little redundancy and production can completely stop
Bulk Glue Sticks Pros
- Buying wholesale glue sticks is still very cost effective
- Hot glue guns are very affordable & easy to operate
- Hot glue guns offer redundancy meaning if one breaks, you can have multiple glue guns that will still be working and work is not slowed or stopped
Bulk Stick Cons
- You must be sure to use the right size stick with your particular gun
- More expensive than bulk hot melt in the form of pillows, beads, etc.
- Not as many options for automated systems using glue guns vs bulk hot glue systems
Still not sure if bulk hot melt or bulk glue sticks are right for your situation? Give us a call at 1-877-933-3343 and we would be happy to give you a cost analysis on both options.
Mix & Match
Buying bulk glue sticks does not mean that you are restricted to buying all the same formula. We are able to work with manufacturers to get price reductions by grouping different hot melts on the same pallet or skid.
Always ask for a quote from us when ordering hot glue sticks in bulk quantities! Our online prices are catered for purchasing hot melt on a smaller scale which is perfect for consumers, small and even some medium sized businesses. If you have questions or need more information on buying bulk hot glue give us a call at 1-877-933-3343 we are happy to help!