- Works With:
- Nordson® H200 Modules
- Nordson® Surebead Modules
- Nordson® Classic Blue Modules
- Nordson® Solid Blue Modules
- Contact Us with Questions or Call (877)933-3343
Replacement for Nordson Solid Blue Low Profile Applicator
SolidBlue applicators and modules are available in two designs. SolidBlue S applicators feature air-open/spring-closed (AO/SC) actuation and SolidBlue A applicators feature air-open/air-closed (AO/AC) actuation. Both applicators provide up to twice the service life of Nordson Classic Blue Series applicators. SolidBlue applicators and modules are the industry standards for general packaging applications.
The water wash applicators have a rubber outer layer which protects the circuits from getting wet in a washdown environment. This water wash applicator has a different electrical connection to ensure that it will be fully protected when being washed. Please Note: This water wash applicator is only compatible with a water wash hose - a standard connection is not compatible with a water wash hose. If you don't need a water wash version, we also offer the standard applicator.
The replacement for Nordson® Solid Blue low profile applicator - water wash has a 0.88 centers, CA configuration. This applicator is compatible with Nordson® bulk systems (or equivalent) and manufactured in the USA to the highest quality standards.
- Solid Blue A, 2-module, 0.88 centers, CA, water-wash (Nordson® 1057393)
- Solid Blue S, 2-module, 0.88 centers, CA, water-wash (Nordson® 1057398)
- Solid Blue A, 4-module, 0.88 centers, CA, water-wash (Nordson® 1057396)
The standard applicator (non water wash) is also available.
Replacement for Nordson Solid Blue Low Profile Applicator - Water Wash Works With
- Nordson Style H200 Air Open Spring Close Replacement Module
- Nordson Style Classic Blue Zero Cavity Extended Nozzle Hot Melt Module
- Nordson Style Classic Blue Reduced Cavity Hot Melt Module
- Nordson Style Classic Blue Zero Cavity Hot Melt Module
- Nordson Style Solid Blue Ball and Seat Spring Close Hot Melt Module
Buy Better Hot Melt Applicators for Less
You're spending too much on replacement Nordson® parts. Hotmelt.com offers the highest quality, made in the USA hot melt spare parts at a fraction of OEM prices. Buy better hot melt parts for less at Hotmelt.com
Questions on Replacing Nordson® Applicators?
Hotmelt.com has trained equipment technicians and engineers on-staff ready to help you with product recommendations, installation questions and anything else you need. Contact us now for help on your current or new hot melt application.Hotmelt.com is not affiliated with the Nordson® Corporation. All OEM part numbers are for reference only. Nordson® is a registered trademark of the Nordson® Corporation
|NORDSON 1057393||SolidBlue A / 2-module||$1,978.00|
|NORDSON 1057396||SolidBlue A / 4-module||$2,660.00|
|NORDSON 1057398||SolidBlue S / 2-module||$1,452.00|
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.