- Quantity: 11lb & 22lb Cartons
- Industry: Electronic Assembly
- Options: 3M Sizes Q, TC, PG
- Color: Light Yellow
3M 3748 VO Hot Melt Overview
The 3748 VO carries a pretty hefty price tag but can end up saving money and time in electronic applications where it is replacing adhesives like epoxies and urethanes.
The 3M 3748 VO is a unique hot melt adhesive often used in electronic assembly because it provides excellent thermal shock resistance and is non-corrosive to copper. The 3M 3748 VO also provides an excellent bond to polyolefins and meets UL1410 requirements.
3M 3748VO is a standard temperature hot melt and comes in 3M stick sizes Q, PG and TC so please be sure to order the proper hot melt stick size for your gun.
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com carries the full line of 3M hot melt adhesives, hot melt applicators and 3M repair parts. Please contact us (877) 933-3343 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for volume pricing.
3M 3748VO Glue Sticks Per Carton
- 11 lbs of glue stick size TC 5/8" x 2" is approximately 770 glue sticks *Special Order
- 11 lbs of glue stick size Q 5/8" x 8" is approximately 165 glue sticks
- 22 lbs of glue stick size PG 1" x 3" is approximately 264 glue sticks *Special Order
- Base Resin: Polyolefin
- Color: Light Yellow
- Specific Gravity: 1.09
- Ball and Ring Softening Point: 305°F (152°C)
- Viscosity: @ 356°F (180°C) 8,500 cps, @ 392°F (200°C) 5,000 cps, @ 428°F (220°C) 3,300 cps
- UL 94 (Flammability Classification): V-O
- Shore D Hardness (ASTM D 2240): 26 @ 77°F (25°C)
- Two Pound Dead Load Heat Resistance: 175°F (79°C)
- Weight Loss by TMA (In Air) Temperature of weight loss at 5°C/min: 1% @ 459°F (237°C) 5% @ 621°F (327°C), 10% @ 673°F (356°C)
- Thermal Shock Resistance, Potted Washer Olyphant test (3M TM C3167)+ 100°C (air) to -40°C (liquid): Passes 5 cycles w/o cracking
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.