- Type: Light Industrial
- Stick Size: 5/8" Q Glue Sticks
3M Polygun TC w/Quadrack Overview
The 3M Scotch Weld TC with Quadrack Converter is a medium volume glue gun for standard and high temperature hot melt adhesives. The Quadrack converter makes it compatible with 3M's Q series hot melt sticks allowing it to use 8" glue sticks in contrast with the 2" version available with the standard Polygun TC.
The Polygun TC with Quadrack dispenses hot melt at 3.5lbs per hour at a temperature of 385 degrees F. The Quadrack converter gives users a comfortable palm trigger and access to many of the 3M glue sticks only available in the "Q" size (5/8" X 8" ribbed).
3M Polygun TC w/Quadrack Nozzles
- Mini Extension Tim .072" for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9725)
- T-Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9726)
- L-Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9727)
- .070" Tapered Aluminum Extension for all 3M Applicators (Part #9785)
- 3 Hole Spreader for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9916)
- 2 Hole Spreader, 1/4" Span for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9913)
- .063" Fluted Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9922)
- .125" Fluted Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9940)
- .090" Fluted Tip for all 3M Applicators (Part # 9921)
Heavy Duty Bench Stand for EC, TC, LT (Part # 021200-82418)
Why Buy from Hotmelt.com
Hotmelt.com offers a low price guarantee on the Polygun TC with Quadrack and all of the 3M glue guns, sticks and accessories. Most items are in stock and can ship same day. Questions? Contact one of our hot melt experts for answers to all of your dispensing needs.
- Works With: 3M Q Glue Sticks
- Use: Medium Duty
- Brand: 3M
- Part Number: 021200-89445
- Options: High Temp Only
- Melt Rate: 3.5 lbs per Hour
- palm lever
- poly gun
Ease of use.
Easiest for someone like me, with arthritic hands. The palm lever is fantastic. And the overall quality of the tool is outstanding.
3M Polygun TC with Quadrack Converter
The 3M poly gun meet my expectations and will reorder in the future.
Hot Melt Gun
Heats up fast - very efficient. Great Product
I put the lights in the cross. checked both and lights worked. one sensor did not work. I poured the acrylic and let it dry over night. I turned on the lights and both only had 4 lights working and both sensors did not work. I spent 345.00 for all the material and more for the resin and hardener thank you. .Dale Peck.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.