- Features: 50 LB Melter | Up to 6 Hose Attachments
- Works with: Drop in Replacement for Nordson ProBlue 30
- Contact Us with Questions
Astro AP50 Bulk Hot Melt Tank Overview
The Astro AP50 bulk tank is a well built, reliable piece of hot melt dispensing equipment. The AP50 melter has a large, 50 LB melt tank and can connect up to 6 hoses for either manual or automated dispensing applications.
The AP50 is a Nordson ProBlue 30 Drop-in Replacement
This unit is completely interchangeable with the Nordson ProBlue 30 and other bulk equipment including ITW, Melton and Nordson DuraBlue units. It uses the same Ni120 sensors insuring it will run seamlessly with any Nordson or other competitive hoses, guns and modules.
Exceptional Quality and Value
The Astro AP500 offers top of the line reliability utilizing a Teflon coated, cylindrical tank design to minimize the effects of hot melt char build-up. This improves output reliability and greatly reduces downtime along with maintenance and repair costs. This unit is rugged and built to run under even the most demanding conditions. And with a 50 LB melter capacity, the AP50 can handle very high volume dispensing applications.
Astro AP50 Features
- Supported Applicators: The AP50 unit supports multiple applicators including air actuated, electric, handheld and custom applicator heads.
- Multi Zone: 9 or 13 zone, digital display temperature controller with Ni120 RTD sensor accuracy.
- Pump Details: Reliable positive displacement gear pump with fixed or variable speed AC motor for smooth, high performance pump rates.
- Programming Options: Optional 7-day clock to easily program turn-on/turn-off time parameters for run-ready temperatures and improved shift production.
* Unit is 200-240 Volt 1/3 PH
- Drop in replacement for Nordson melters
- One to six hises with automatic applicagtors or hand guns
- Simple, user friendly digital controls
- No compressed air reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- High performance pump rates up to 395 lbs/hr. (179kg/hr.)
- Reliable, smooth output gear pumps to handle a wide range of materials
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.