- Features: 100 LB Melter | Up to 6 Hose Attachments
- Works with: Drop in Replacement for Nordson Pro Blue 50
- Contact Us with Questions
Astro AP100 Bulk Hot Melt Tank Overview
The Astro Packaging Ap100 is a high volume, bulk hot melt tank with a 100 pound melter capacity. It can utilize up to 6 hot melt hoses and be set up for both manual and automatic dispensing. The AP100 is a drop in replacement for the popular Nordson ProBlue 50. The AP100 offers a rugged design, reliable dispensing and at a better price point than the Nordson ProBlue 50.
The AP100 is a Nordson ProBlue 50 Drop-in Replacement
This unit is completely interchangeable with the Nordson ProBlue 50 and other bulk equipment including ITW, Melton and Nordson DuraBlue units. It uses the same Ni120 sensors insuring it will run seamlessly with any Nordson or other competitive hoses, guns and modules.
Exceptional Quality and Value
The Astro AP100 offers top of the line reliability utilizing a Teflon coated, cylindrical tank design to minimize the effects of hot melt char build-up. This improves output reliability and greatly reduces downtime along with maintenance and repair costs. This unit is rugged and built to run under even the most demanding conditions. And with a 100 LB melter capacity, the AP100 can handle the highest volume dispensing applications.
Astro AP100 Features
- Supported Applicators: The AP100 unit supports multiple applicators including air actuated, electric, handheld and custom applicator heads.
- Multi Zone: 9 or 13 zone, digital display temperature controller with Ni120 RTD sensor accuracy.
- Pump Details: Reliable positive displacement gear pump with fixed or variable speed AC motor for smooth, high performance pump rates.
- Programming Options: Optional 7-day clock to easily program turn-on/turn-off time parameters for run-ready temperatures and improved shift production.
* Unit is 200-240 Volt 1/3 PH
- Drop in replacement for Nordson melters (Problue 50 or single pump Alta Blue)
- One to six hoses with automatic applicators or hand guns
- Simple, user friendly digital controls
- No compressed air reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- High performance pump rates up to 395 lbs/hr. (179kg/hr.)
- Reliable, smooth output gear pumps to handle a wide range of materials
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.